· Promotes lateral spread of moisture
· Slows moisture through soil profile
· Improves fertiliser efficacy
· Enhances germination, plant health and yield
· Reduces irrigation frequency
· Limits leaching losses of water and nutrients
· Reduces the impact of wet and dry extremes during the irrigation cycle
· Decreases plant mortality
· Reduces evaporation from the soil
· Decreases transplant shock for young nursery plants
– Agriculture, Viticulture, Horticulture, Broadacre, Vegetables, Lawn and Turf, Land and Streetscape, Silviculture.
– 5 litres a hectare on most crops.
– Suitable for all irrigation systems.
Trial proven in:
– Potatoes, onions, almonds, tomatoes, strawberries, lettuce, olives, cereal crops, pistachios, carrots, wine and table grapes, turf, sorghum, citrus & many more.
– Recommended for all soils apart from hydrophobic (non-wetting).